Our cookies policy is intended to inform you clearly and completely about the operation and purpose of the cookies that are used on our website. In case you want to collect more information about cookies, you can send an email to email@example.com
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your terminal / device (computer or mobile device) in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Our website uses “cookies” in order to be able to collect information about its operation and use by its users.
- Identify problems to improve our website
- Facilitate your navigation on our website
- Provide you with a better experience in using it
- Distinguish you from other users
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified as follows:
- According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Like, for example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google.
- According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used by us to facilitate purchase and registration services.
- According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: Are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, carry out the process of purchasing an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which it is accessed to service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the services provided. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
¿Qué tipos de cookies utilizamos y con qué finalidad?
Our website uses its own and third-party cookies, with different purposes, specifically:
Own cookies: They are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website. These cookies remain in your browser, allowing us to identify you as a recurring user of the website and customize its content to offer you content tailored to your preferences.
Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are those established by a domain other than our website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when browsing the aforementioned websites, such as when accessing social networks or videos hosted on third-party websites.
Our website uses the following third-party cookies:
We use Google Analytics, a Google web analytics tool that allows us to inform ourselves about how users of our website interact. Likewise, it enables cookies in the domain of the site where the user is located and uses them to collect information anonymously and produce website trend reports without identifying individual users.
You can consult more information about Google Analytics cookies and their operation on the website of: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en
Google uses these cookies in order to stay connected to your Google account and its related products such as Google Maps, Google+, YouTube or AdWords. As long as you remain with this active session and use plugins on other websites like ours, Google will use these cookies to improve your user experience. More information: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types
By browsing and continuing on our website you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
It is important to note that these technologies are not intrusive, since all the information obtained through cookies is totally anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified user. This information allows TODAY to adapt and improve its services to the interests of users.
However, we inform you that, since cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you can block or disable them through your browser settings. If you block or disable them, you may continue to use our website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
If you wish to revoke your informed consent regarding our cookies policy, you must delete them on your device through the configuration of your Internet browsers. These are the links of the different browsers that report on cookies:
On the other hand, with respect to the complements of external entities (such as the services of Google Inc.) used in our web portal, we recommend that all users access the privacy policies of each service provider so that they obtain more information:
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website in order to be adequately informed about possible changes to it.