Welcome to TODAY.
What is personal data?
As ‘Personal Data’ we must understand any information concerning a natural or identifiable person. Among others, they include the name, surname, postal and electronic address, as well as the telephone number.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The personal data collected through the established channels will form part of the files and treatments of POP LAB PROJECT SL, (hereinafter TODAY) with address in Elche (Alicante) 03203, C / Miguel Servet, 13, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante to Volume 4270, Folio 22, page number 168350, CIF number B-42684092, and email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we collect about you?
– Identification data: Name and surname, postal and electronic address, and telephone.
– Payment information: Payments for our products are managed through the entity’s platform Paycomet and Paypal (secure payment gateways), so TODAY does not collect any personal data of this nature.
– Information about your visits to the website www.todayserum.com: IP address of your device, date and time of access. For more information about this treatment, see our Cookies Policy.
– Any data that you voluntarily send us to our email addresses.
How do we obtain your personal data?
The data we process are:
– Those that you provide us at the time of purchasing our products;
– Those that you voluntarily send us to our email address;
– Those that you voluntarily provide us by subscribing to our newsletter;
– Those that you voluntarily share on social networks.
Do we process data of minors?
The sale of our products is not directed to minors. However, those under 16 who wish to register on our website and/or purchase our products must have the authorization of the father/mother/or legal representative.
Likewise, in the event that you share images in our social networks in which minors under 16 appear, you must ensure that you have the prior authorization of the minor’s father / mother / guardian or legal representative.
TODAY reserves the right to request the accreditation of said authorization at any time.
Why do we process your personal data?
Any personal data that you provide us will be treated in accordance with the data protection regulations and will only be collected, processed and used for lawful, legitimate and informed purposes. Therefore, we detail all the purposes for which we use personal data as data controllers:
– Provide you with the information you request about our products through the media used by TODAY.
– Register as a user of our website.
– Guarantee the correct processing of your order, in the event that you purchase any of our products.
TODAY uses its social networks to advertise its products. In this sense, by sharing your data on our social networks, you expressly consent and authorize us to reproduce and communicate them publicly on said networks for the purposes previously expressed.
You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
In case you are not interested in the processing of your data through TODAY’s social networks in the terms expressed above, please refrain from sharing them.
In the event that TODAY needs to process your data for purposes other than those mentioned above, it will request your express consent to do so, which it may unilaterally revoke at any time.
Newsletters and commercial communications
TODAY may send newsletters and commercial communications to those users who have previously given their express consent to do so. The information in these newsletters and communications will consist of commercial information, featured content, relevant advice on the operation of the system and promotions.
The user will have the possibility to request the cessation of sending such newsletters and communications in the terms provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services, and to revoke their consent unilaterally, also at any time, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by unsubscribing directly in the footer of the newsletters sent in the unsubscribe section.
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will only be communicated to those people or entities that need to access them in order to manage the orders for our products.
In the event that it is necessary to communicate your information to a third party, your consent will be requested.
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. After this time, TODAY will proceed to delete them from its systems, without prejudice to the possibility of keeping them, limiting their treatment to the exercise and defense of claims, in the terms provided by the applicable legislation.
What security measures do we apply to the processing of your data?
TODAY applies security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, availability and resilience of the personal data processing systems. Likewise, we carry out verification and evaluation processes of the technical and organizational measures implemented, in order to guarantee the security of personal data at all times.
What are your rights?
You may exercise the rights listed below, by writing to POP LAB PROJECT SL, with a registered office at C / Miguel Servet 13, 03203 Elche (Alicante) or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
– Request, at any time, that TODAY confirms whether it is treating your personal data or not.
– Access your personal data, request the rectification of those that are inaccurate or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other causes, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– In certain cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only keep your data for the exercise or defense of claims.
– In certain circumstances, oppose the processing of your data.
– Request the portability of your data.
– Revoke the consent that, where appropriate, you have granted for the processing of your data by TODAY.
– File a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
Depending on the type of processing of your personal data that TODAY does at all times, the legitimacy may be:
– Compliance with TODAY’s obligations when you place an order for our products through our website.
– Compliance with TODAY’s legal obligations.
– TODAY’s legitimate interest in improving our products and customer service, or managing their queries.
– The consent that, where appropriate, you have given us for the elaboration of commercial profiles based on anonymized personal data, and the sending of commercial communications with information about our products.
In the event that such changes are related to the consent given by the user, an independent and separate notification will be sent.