This website belongs to POP LAB PROJECT SL, (hereinafter TODAY) with address in Elche (Alicante) 03203, C / Miguel Servet, 13, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante at Volume 4270, Folio 22, page 168350, CIF number B-42684092.
Any user can contact the company either at its registered office, or through our email email@example.com.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of TODAY or third parties, whose rights in this regard are legitimately held by TODAY, being therefore protected by national and international legislation.
All the aforementioned contents are duly protected by the industrial and intellectual property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers. Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, in any case requires prior written authorization by TODAY. Any previously unauthorized use is considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
TODAY reserves the right to interrupt access to services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical reasons, security, control, maintenance, power failure or for any other justified cause.
Consequently, TODAY does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the website or the services, so that the use thereof by users is carried out at their own risk and expense, and at anytime time can TODAY be held accountable in this regard.
In addition, TODAY does not assume any derivative responsibility, by way of example but not limited to:
- Of the use that users make of the materials provided on the web, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the content of the web itself or of third-party portals.
- Of the eventual damages and losses to users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, of the organization or location of the contents and / or access to services and, in general, of the errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that make up the service.
- Of the contents of those pages that users can access from links included in the web.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to TODAY through contractual means.
Likewise, TODAY excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of other harmful elements in the content that may cause alteration in computer systems as well as in the documents or systems stored in them, for which TODAY will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the network, causes of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure and any another unforeseeable contingency beyond TODAY’s good faith.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the website are constantly operational.
- Of the errors or damages produced to the website due to an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the user.
- Of the non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the user for sending the requested information.
In any case, TODAY is committed to solving the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the user to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
LINKS OTHER WEBSITES
TODAY does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for the damages suffered by accessing the service/content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked sites or on the accuracy or reliability of the same. The function of the links that appear in TODAY is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where they can expand the services offered by the portal. TODAY will not be in any way responsible for the result obtained through said links or for the consequences derived from access by users to them. These third-party services are provided by them, so TODAY cannot and does not control the legality of the services or their quality. Consequently, the user must exercise extreme caution in evaluating and using existing services in third-party content.
The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on web pages other than TODAY that allow access to this web portal without TODAY’s express consent is expressly prohibited. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites outside the company will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by TODAY.
At any time you can revoke the consent given for the processing of your information, without affecting the legality of the treatment carried out until that date, as well as to exercise the rights of access, rectification, elimination, limitation and opposition to the treatment and the portability of the data that concern you, by sending a written communication confirming your identity, to the aforementioned address or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and, if you consider it, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Data.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any interpretative or litigious issues that do not have to do with the contracting process and that may arise on the website, Spanish legislation will apply and in case of controversy, both parties agree to submit, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Elche (Spain) as long as said controversy is not seen over any purchase of products, which will be resolved through the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the consumer’s domicile or by submitting the claim filling in the following electronic form: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
CORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES
Any visitor to the website will be considered a user and undertakes to use the portal diligently, correctly and lawfully. By way of example, the user is prohibited from:
- Use the services in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order or that involve damage to image rights and honor;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access or that damage image rights and honor;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify any content on the web unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Perform any act that may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to TODAY or third parties;
- Use the services and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the web portal to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of its purpose, as well as to market or disclose such information in any way;
The user will be liable for damages of any kind that TODAY may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the above obligations as well as any others included in these General Conditions and / or those imposed by law.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Users may contact TODAY as long as the following code of conduct is complied with:
- No user may impersonate another person or organization.
- Disrespectful and offensive language may not be used.
- It is totally forbidden to present, cite and recommend companies or web portals, and in general carry out marketing or spam actions. This type of content will be eliminated along with the accounts that carried out such action and even make it known to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.